Liam Wood, who carries the top qualifications including SSA LEVEL 1 &2, ISA LEVEL1&2, heads up our team of qualified surf instructors. He has over ten years experience as an international and national surfer and in addition has worked with professional surfers on the WQS and WCT tours. He is a professional surf manager and he comes equipped to offer you the best expertise to take your surfing to the next level.
Liam has worked with and managed WP and SA’s top future groms and continues to develop surfers all over the country building them physically and mentally into better, stronger athletes.
May you be a budding future junior/senior champion, surf for your primary or senior school or just want to improve – this is for ALL ages!
Entry fee to all packages must be paid up front or a deposit of 50% prior to the event.
Terms and conditions apply to all packages.
Cost: R550 Private or R450 x 2 pax
Private: Everyday of the week
Cost: R160 Group
Group classes on Mon / Wed & Fri
What you can learn depending on individual & package:
- Performance & video analysis
- Fitness & training (stretching, physiology, flexibility, performance and injury reduction)
- Diet & Nutrition
- Program planning (surf drills)
- Personal surfing ability assessments
- In depth video or photo analysis (extra)
- Manoeuvre evaluations
- Contest strategy
- Preparation techniques
- Competition drills and break downs
- Marketing & sponsorship
- Spider Board test centre
Extras: Booklets, photo & video shoots
* Bring: costume; towel, sun block; warm clothes